Whether you are an undergraduate, Master, or Ph.D. student, usually a research paper is an important part of your degree. Only after submitting this paper and getting a sufficient grade, you can get your degree. However, if your paper has too many mistakes, you might have to rewrite the whole thing and graduate later. Hence, it is equally important that you critically check your dissertation as much as you write it. This requires more than just proofreading.
So you must be wondering what else you are supposed to do other than just proofreading your paper. We understand your query and hence the experts at MBA Dissertation Help are here to answer your question. Let’s find out how you should critically assess your paper in detail!
Critically Evaluation Of Dissertation 101
Reviewing The Topic
The topic of your paper can decide whether you get to graduate on time or not. Although this is something you should check even before starting your paper, you need to recheck it by the end too. This is because, when you are starting your paper, you need to make sure your research will be relevant and interesting. However, at times, our research drifts away from the topic a little. This is not necessarily a bad thing as long as you rewrite the topic accordingly.
Reviewing Each Section
- The Introduction: This is where you are supposed to introduce your topic and build a foundation for your paper. Here you should explain what your topic is about and all the key concepts. So while you are checking this section, make sure you have explained all the necessary and relevant concepts concisely.
- The Literature Review: In this part, you have to mention all the existing research relevant to the topic. So while mentioning the studies, make sure to explain how they support or contradict the topic or research question. Don’t forget to point out if there is further space for more study on the topic.
- The Methodology: This is arguably the most important part of your research because if there is a mistake here, your paper would become invalid. The method explains how you conducted the research and everything surrounding it. So make sure to get help from your supervisor, professor, or any professional to verify it.
- The Results: Here you have to represent your finding in a specific manner following the formatting protocols. Mostly, you will be displaying the results in the form of tables, graphs, charts, figures, etc. So make sure you make no mistakes in making these tables and figures or in adding the data.
- The Discussion: Finally, in this section, you’ll be describing the results in detail and going into what it means for your research. So make sure you mention your research question or hypothesis before you address whether the results prove or disprove them. You should also discuss any limitations and what this means for the future of research on this topic.
Take My Online Class Cheap
- The References & Citation: Although this is the last section, you should be mentioning the references throughout the writing process. Regardless, you need to go through the introduction, literature review, and discussion to check if you have mentioned all the references and citations. Be very careful at this stage because missing out on anything would mean that your paper has plagiarism.
Reviewing The Format And Criteria
According to your subject or major, you will have to work with a certain format while writing your paper. All formats have different protocols and guidelines, make sure to meet them all. Moreover, you will get a set of criteria from your department as well, give it another read. Aside from proofreading and checking for spelling mistakes, make sure your paper meets all the other criteria as well. If you are done, you can now submit your paper with confidence!
If you are about to submit your dissertation, stop right there! Have you done the 3 steps we have mentioned? If not, start evaluating your paper because this can make a world of a difference in your dissertation outcomes. As long as you follow these tips, your research paper can turn out perfect! However, if you feel you could still use some more guidance, the expert team at MBA Dissertation Help would be happy to assist you!