Today I will teach you how to use the cake machine to make cakes Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery Discount Code NHS.
- 2 eggs
- 30g milk
- Flour 100g
- Baking powder 3g
- Fine sugar 50g
- Corn Oil 10g
- Mix the eggs, sugar, milk, and oil until the sugar melts
- Add flour, baking powder into egg liquid and mix well until there are no particles
- After drying once, filter out the noodles that have not been stirred evenly, and the taste is more delicate.
- Filter the batter and let it stand for 10 minutes to let the baking powder ferment
- Turn on the cake machine, preheat it, and brush a layer of oil on the bottom mold, which is convenient for demoulding after cooking
- Pour the batter until the mold is 90% full, so that the baked cake will be fuller
- Cover and heat
- After three minutes, it has automatically switched to the power mode, but it is still not working at this time, because it is not yet cooked, continue to maintain the power mode
- 8 minutes, lift the lid, and the small cake is already cooked
- Due to brushing the oil, the small cake will automatically release the mold
- finished, take out
- how to make bread cake
- How to make egg yolk biscuits
- How to make bread in a rice cooker
- Air Fryer Fried Hairtail
- Apple Bread
Simple strokes of cake
This issue explains: How to draw a cute little cake with a few simple strokes, just for learning and communication
- Draw the bottom layer of the cake first
- Paint the base and decorations
- continue to draw up
- Then paint the decoration
- draw candles
- draw flames
- Finally, paint in your favorite color and you are done.
Rice cooker cake Meat floss cake
Generally, the cakes we eat are sweet. This time, we changed the taste. The baked cake is spread with salad dressing and sprinkled with meat floss. It has a different taste
- 3 eggs
- 100g flour
- fine sugar 40g
- cooking oil 50ml
- 60ml milk
- Appropriate amount of salad dressing
- Appropriate amount of meat floss Levain Bakery Discount Code NHS
- Separate the protein from the yolk. The bowl containing the protein should be oil-free and water-free. Add cooking oil to the egg yolk and stir well
- Pour the milk into the egg yolks and mix well
- Sift the flour into the egg yolk mixture and stir into a grain-free batter
- Pour 60g of white granulated sugar into the egg whites, beat with an electric egg beater until it becomes stiff foam, that is, lift the egg beater, the egg whites have a small sharp corner, and the egg whites will not fall if turned upside down
- Pour 1/3 meringue into the egg yolk batter, and mix evenly from bottom to top
- Pour the remaining meringue into the egg yolk batter in two times, and mix evenly from the bottom of the bowl from bottom to top
- The mixed cake batter should be particle-free, fluffy, light and delicate. Pour the cake batter into the rice cooker, press the cooking button, when the indicator light jumps to keep warm
- The cake is cut in half crosswise, spread with mayonnaise and covered with the other half of the cake
- Spread salad dressing on the surface of the cake, sprinkle with meat floss, and it’s done
A friend of a friend had a birthday and customized a crown-shaped cake. Friends who like it can also try it Greenhalgh’s Craft Bakery Discount Code NHS.
- 8-inch plain cake embryo one
- Anjia Light Cream 400ml
- Violet pigment trace amount
- blue pigment trace
- Piping bags several
- Slanted piping mouth one
- A crown model paper card
Cake Training: Sushi Cake
- Cake training: Sushi cake is a bit of a misnomer, huh, huh, it’s actually a big piece of sushi,
- The method is very simple, just layer up the famous materials,
- Use your creativity to conjure up various tricks.
- Kids love this sushi cake as much as the real thing!
- Many mothers want to make cakes for their children, but are worried that they won’t, try this sushi cake!
- It’s very simple, and the ingredients are basically available in large supermarkets.
- It will definitely make your child’s eyes shine
- Egg yolk: 200g water
- oil 150g
- sugar 100g
- Starch 200g
- Low flour 50g
- Flavor powder 10g
- 120g egg yolk
- Egg white part: 500 grams of egg white
- sugar 200g
- 3 grams of salt
- 6 grams cream of tartar
Put the material (1) into the box and mix well to dissolve the sugar;
Sieve the material (2) into the first step and mix well;
Add ingredients (3) and mix until there are no powdery particles
Egg white part
Put all the materials into the barrel and stir until wet foaming;
Mix the egg yolks and egg whites, and pour into the baking tray;
Bake in the oven, heat up at 180°C, lower heat at 140°C, and bake for 16 minutes;
Take it out of the oven and let it cool, then take it out of the baking tray, divide it into three parts, put seaweed, meat floss, apply butter, and roll it up. Cut it into a 150px section and put it in the box.
- there should be no oil in the egg white part
How to make the cake? The easiest way to make a cake
I like to eat cakes. There are a variety of cakes on the market. All kinds of exquisite and beautiful cakes are really fascinating.
The editor buys a lot of beautiful and delicious cakes every week, because the children at home love to eat them! Have bread for breakfast, as a snack, or as dinner, and you will never get tired of eating it. So the editor thought about making cakes at home.
Although they are not as good-looking as the cakes made in the market, they are natural and healthy cakes that are safe for children to eat. So how do you make cakes? The following editor will teach you how to make simple and delicious cakes, let’s take a look